The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tired of the Balance direction & Failed MMR

Behavior isn't exactly unaware of the streamers leaving their game. Let alone the community. The game is considered more than successful by their projected expectations and continues to wield a profit. They do not have an incentive to fix the game and it's really sad, because this is such a fun game. I'm surprised there haven't been large scale dox's and hacks of their studio considering how heated the player base gets around these things. With an increase in cheating, the MMR "experiment" being considered a failure by 90% of the playerbase & the necessity to run the same 4 or 5 perks on every survivor / killer, I don't know what to do. I /want/ to want to play DBD. Does that make sense? Before people come in here going hurr durr don't play game if u no liek it. I see you people and I raise you that I want to fall back in love with DBD and I am most certainly positive the content creators for this game do as well. This is not a rage thread, this is a disappointment, exhaustion, heartbreak post about a game many people love dearly going down the shitbox.

I don't really know what to do to fix the issue and want to know what we can do to get Behavior to do something :c

Comments

• ObservantOfTime
    ObservantOfTime Member Posts: 209

Disable SBMM / MMR / Whatever for a week and see how it goes. Just match the first available people together, regardless of the magical invisible number. I'm almost certain we won't see a difference, since the current system isn't working properly either, especially during longer queue times.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Simply remove MMR and buff survivors so SWF is not mandatory. It's been a huge negative. Game is not fun when played in a sweaty manner and MMR demands way too much of that.

There is no question MMR has caused an insurgence of cheating because players feel like it is the only way to enjoy the game which is a bad sign.