The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you miss Hawkins map?

Faulds
Faulds Member Posts: 903

Do you miss playing on the stranger things map? Cause i do.

Do you miss Hawkins map? 85 votes

Yes
78%
White_OwlSeiko300VolantConch1719KaanaMiriamGTapeKnotDr_TrautsJawsIsTheNextKillerpizzaduffyhp90maximo99acBoosted_Dwightmusstang62anonymous31337GeneralVAGMRoboMojoEnderloganYTMattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanPepsidot 67 votes
No
10%
Gibberishgneheheanarchy753Aven_FallenSebaOutbreakNoOneKnowsNovaGuiltiiNathan13BubbaDredge 9 votes
F..k this map
10%
UistreelCleviteSakurraGannTMMr_ElendiThatOneDemoPlayerFeelsBadManyellowguy77Twyla 9 votes

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,922
    Yes

I have always said, "Maps are the lifeblood of Dead by Daylight" the more maps the better, We must make sure that BHVR too wishes to overflow our senses with different locations, so that every match will forever be different with help from the random nature of the game.

Damn I wish I was a Map Developer, You take interns BHVR?

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046
    F..k this map

No, too many pallets. But the game map is worst

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903
    Yes

Yeah, i think getting new maps is as important as getting new killers to renew the game.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    No

Hated it as Billy, hated it as surv. It was fun on Clown however.

Still, it remained one of my least favourite maps when it existed.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695
    No

I don’t miss it one bit

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607
    Yes

Hawkins was legitimately my favourite map, I absolutely miss it.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Yes

Not a single map in DbD has a mindgameable third-floor hole that has an infinite meme potential. Hawkins had it.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514
    Yes

Absolutely.

The hate was not justified. It now switched to RPD - which is also by far not as bad as some say.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

It wasn't my favorite map, but I liked the uniqueness of it. I also really liked the aesthetic.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Yes

It was one of my favorites wish it came back.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Yes

Yes, but I think i'd regret saying so if it came back.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    Yes

Despite my distaste for that map, I dislike the fact we lost a map at all and wish it would come back so that there the slightest chance for more variety

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Yes

Hawkins was a good map as a killer. Most of the pallets are gamable, and it had a good aesthetic.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152
    Yes

I wish it was RE or Game map that went away instead. 😭

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514
    Yes

We need another cool Lab map.

They could make one for RE. But i guess not...

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Yes

Good or bad, the game needs variety. Call Of Duty had more varied maps and locations back in 2007 than this game does in 2022 with over 7 years of development under its belt.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,922
    Yes

@Mooks idk if the love I have for this game is enough to push me though learning French, moving to the other side of the planet for the chance they dont need me. Would be balling tho.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Well. I guess that would be too much since it’s still possible the game won’t survive that long. But I guess even though you were jokingly asking I did inform myself and knew about it :)

(also BHVR does apparently even support full remote work, but I don’t know to what extent and if it applies to any position/team)

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Yes

Honestly Hawkins was great and very unique. The fact that it didn't have most of the standard tiles and most of the pallets weren't very strong made playing there unlike anywhere else.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited March 2022
    No

Not really tbh

Ngl, this map was quite original ... but the gameplay was awful because of the single existence of bloodlust mechanism -> tier F map just for this.

But there is something that pisses me off: less realms/maps in the rotation pool = more chance to get Midwich or RPD, damned!

• spinodemdem
    spinodemdem Member Posts: 56
    Yes

Hawkins was a balanced and a pretty map

Lots of unsafe pallets,not many windows,and even if there were,they were easily counterable

Hawkins was by far my most favourite map to play at

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Yes

It was a very unique map and I always felt it kinda balanced.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Yes

I loved this map on both sides.

On survivor hiding behind walls was just effective enough to be worth going for but also too ineffective to do so calmly, it made DBD feel like an actual horror game.

On killer each of the room layouts led to interesting mind game attempts which made chases feel intuitive and rewarding rather than the same basic mindgames a lot of maps had.

plus it was relatively balanced and I was a ghostface main at the time so overall I loved that map with all my heart.

• RBC_Rehsu
    RBC_Rehsu Member Posts: 5
    Yes

Tbh hated it but now i kinda miss it. Especially with RPD around now it wasn‘t as Bad as RPD in my opinion