Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Footstep audio when phasing (Spirit)

edgarpoop
edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,284

Platform: PC

Issue: When phasing with Spirit, there is no distance adjustment in volume of survivor footsteps. I'm not sure if occlusion is the right word for it. Essentially, if I'm within range of hearing survivor footsteps, they sound as if I'm right on top of them regardless of the distance. The 8 meter cutoff is still there, but the sound is all or nothing from 8 meters and inward. Directional audio is still present however.

Steps to reproduce: I've noticed this the most on Badham and Fractured Cowshed. Especially Fractured Cowshed. The best way to reproduce it would be to have a healthy survivor run and phase after them. Add ons were yellow speed and phase duration. I should note that I have Audio Quality Level set to 2 in my .ini file. Spatial Audio was not enabled.

Frequency of bug: Confirmed on Dwight and Felix. I'd say intermittent because it seems less prevalent on female characters.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated