Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

disconnecting survivors not shown properly

catchthepandas
catchthepandas Member Posts: 14
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

platform, steam, pc

after the last update ive began to notice some survivors get hooked for the first or second time and then without the progress bar moving they are sacrificed and then the sacrificed symbol is shown, i assume this is just an issue with disconnecting and not people being killed on 1st or 2nd hook before the bar depletes, they also have the symbol in the after match screen as well, probably just a visual thing but would be annoying if they still get rewards and no penalty etc

each game i was playing survivor

ive seen this about 6 times over the last 3 days (may have happened more before i noticed it but i have been keeping an eye on it since i saw it the first time)

tried to record it a few times but it didn't clip it, have now fixed it and will upload a video when i see it again

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated