Ranking System Update Required,why see below:

STT
STT Member Posts: 41
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello people from the fog and hard DBD gamers 😊

We are curious about new updates,news,and upcoming cosmetics ofc 😍

But !

Let's have a quick chat about this Ranking system from both sides...

As we all know it was recently updated the Rewards for the Ranks.

This is how does it look atm,if i'm correct idk.

So lets face this ranks and talk about it in short terms as the developers from the Dead by Daylight tell us in a youtube video.

As Patrick said:

If a Survival escapes it's a win for the survival.

IF the killer kills a survival that's a win for the killer.

And so on...ok theory and practice are different.

What i wish to say is one fact!

Do you think this Ranking it's enough to fight all the way up to rank 1 to get 1 mil bp?

As survival i can teach and like we can seek on youtube simple guide how to rank up as killer or survival.

Pips are the main things in our case!

As survival to do pip up it's way more easy that as killer,personal opinion ofc.

I play Dbd both sides, i'm just learning to get better with each killer even if i don't got good perks from other killers.

So over all i think for survival they should make a bigger ranking system list!

Why because simple fact,if you do what you supposed to do to rank up by focusing on pips i can guarantee as SOLO QUEUER i did all my way up in 2 weeks.

Solo queuing it's tough life and you see all sorts of mind games from other survivals, who can let you die on your 1st hook and they ignore to give a hand,to survivals who are gelous on you and they bring the killer to you knowing cuz your working on a gen,or the best one it's to work with the killer to show your location where did you hide maybe in a looker.

As for the killer side:

You are always solo so it's up to your iq how to use it and make your way to reach to hook survivals.

Can be done such as :hit and run, face camping and lose in the end,tunneling 1 survival to kill them 1 by 1,or to run loong chases and all to get out 🀣.

It's fun and also sweaty when you need just 1 more pip to get to a higher rank and you meet with pro-gamers with 360 spins,flashy hard clickers who are like : Follow me boy πŸ˜‚,and to don't forget the tea-makers after each time they stun you or at the exit gates if they make it out 🀣.

Love this gamers,i'm healthy mindly not like other survivals who get tunneled by me for example and wait till the end just to text me if they are on PC in chat: F(*(*(&**( tunneler 🀣 and sweet words.But this is life everyone it's special and toxic in they're own ways.

Thanks for reading and hopefully we can see some changes for the Survival ranking system to be more complex and divide the Rewards as now it is but more ranks to reach to be rank 1.

Maybe i ask to much and will be ignored but a good survival should be rewarded for his progress and time spent in this game.

Best regards with respect,STT.

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

It's grade now not rank.

And all it means is how long you played for the month for a reward nothing more.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

Not really. On survivor side with a full swf, maybe. On killer side, especially in iri ranks? Hell no!

If you wanna pip as killer in iri ranks you are basically FORCED to 4k EVERY SINGLE GAME! If you only get a 2k (as what the devs call they want the game to be balanced around), it's highly possible you aren't even gonna black pip. One survivor dc in the early beginning also makes it basically impossible to pip. The whole pipping system needs a rework since it has NOTHING to do anymore with MMR. Every match you successfully played should give a pip and they should completely remove depipping. It would make reaching rank 1 way more easy for people who don't have much time to play every day and just want to reach rank 1 on both sides for those 2 mil bp's.

• I_am_Negan

So in other words just give everyone 2 million BP's every month without even trying?

And if someone DC at the start then show mercy to the rest of the survivors and you want black pip. You're getting a black pip because you're taken advantage of the DC getting the match over with as quick as possible.

Ask yourself do you want a pip or do you want to win?

• FeelsBadMan

You said yourself "grades only show time played" which is just completely worng so why are you against a system that would actually work exactly like that? You still have to play an absurd amount of games to reach rank 1 on both sides.

As for the DC, you are gonna waste one match playing it, knowing from the start you won't pip.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,535
    edited March 2022

It almost looks like you need some skill to level up your grade...

Could that mean grades show some skill a player might have? Maybe we should consider some kind of "skill matching" or so for matches...

• I_am_Negan

No it's completely right grades do show how long you played in a month you don't fall back in grade you move up.

You're picking an argument with me because you just want handouts you don't want to earn anything but, more as you are not as good as you think you are that's why you have a hard time getting pips.

• STT
    STT Member Posts: 41

Chill please,no need of arguments,after all it's a suggestion maded.

I wished just to point out the fact cuz it's to easy to rank up as survival and you struggle as killer.

The survival ranking should me more lvls or ranks idk how you understand it.

Simple as that,why cuz then you know you did hard work to show your good in a certain game such as we talk right now about Dead by Daylight.

You can play 2h per day and to don't pip onces because the killer just desire you maybe.(I am like this 99% of my solo matches,always 1st target no matter what is the case,even if i hide in a locker)

Ranking it's about to understand what you need to do to earn pips and to rank up.(easy go google type tutorials and you learn)

But !

We talk about ranking system!

You reach as survival to easy,as for the killer side not really!

You can disagree with me and others but it's a fact.

Most of the gamers are on discord,steam,phone and it's easy life to get out and to do teamwork no?

But what you can do in that case as killer ????

To Dc cuz u don't got a chance maybe...

I did hard work in this 2 weeks to get to my Rank Grade Iridescent 1,i just know how many times i wished just to give up and to don't play anymore because i was always 1st target for the killer and i don't got even TTV name 🀣

I'm a simple gamer on pc and this is it.

LIfe it's hard but i didn't gived up my dream to get my 1 mil bp for this month again.

I can say one thing for all survivals who are most of theyre time playing solo:

,,Life it's not easy,you got good day and bad days,never the same!''

Don't give up on your goal.

Best regards,STT.

• FeelsBadMan

Dude I never claimed I am good but with SBMM I keep getting matched with swf over swf as killer - even on killers I barely play. Yes, I am sick and tired of wasting my time, getting one pip and after that depipping twice or more times in a row cause the MMR thinks cause I 4k'd one game, I am now ready to face multiple swat swf squads in a row.