Psychological research about Dead by Daylight

Goschlr
Goschlr Member Posts: 27

Hello everybody! 👋

My name is Rudolf, I'm a graduating student in psychology at the University of Pécs, conducting research regarding individuals' demeanor in video games and how it's related to their personality.

I am looking for people who would gladly participate in my study by filling out a questionnaire about their playstyle in Dead by Daylight and answering some personality-related questions. 💭

If you like personality tests, or you just have a little spare time it would be much appreciated if you help me! If you have other friends who are playing or used to play with Dead by Daylight, don't hesitate to share the questionnaire with them as well!

You can find the link below, thank you for your help! Have a great one guys! ✨

I want to emphasize this questionnaire and research are not connected with BHVR in any form. Anything which is posted here belongs to me and me only. On the other hand, it is confirmed and allowed for me to post my questionnaire with you (Thank you again, Mandy! ❤️).

Comments

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Interesting. Will you be sharing your findings here?

• Goschlr

I'm open to sharing my research when everything is finished. I'm still doing the data gathering and the theoretical background, but yeah as soon as I finish with everything I'll send it to those who want to read it

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,915

Hey @Goschlr glad you've posted this.

I want to confirm that this is not affiliated with BHVR in the slightest, we won't be receiving the information posted etc. This is purely for Goschir's research.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,744

i gotchu bestie

• Goschlr

Much appreciation <3

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Well after taking it I'm curious about the results already. Good luck with your research 👍️

• Goschlr

Thank you pal! I'm definitely gonna notify you here when I'm all set with things. After that you can send me your e-mails, I'm going to forward the research paper in PDF format for those who are eager to read it! :D

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    edited March 2022

This is really interesting. Ill probs be doing this after work.

Edit. Just filled it out. Would be interested in seeing the findings.

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328

hellll yus im in!

• Goschlr

Hey guys! It looks like I've finished the research paper. If you are interested to read it, please send me your e-mail.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,963

Ah that's a shame I found this late wanted to answer