Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ring trophies are bugged

Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

Hey I was wondering if anyone got both adept survivor and killer for the Ring chapter cause I know I did get them cause my ps4 said I did according to my notifications but they didn’t show up in my trophies for Ringu for whatever reason.

6 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,764
    edited March 2022

Did you refresh the page? I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't show it, but then if you refresh the page it will update it. I had to do that, then it showed that I got both Adepts.

Here's even a picture:

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Are you on PS5 or PS4? According to other bug report post about PS4 missing Ringu trophies the PS5 trophies are loading and giving % of players that have completed but not on PS4. I've checked both on my PS app and on my PS4 (PS4 I've fully restarted since yesterday) and they both say 0% have completed any of the Ringu trophies and it still says I have not completed the survivor Adept even though my console took trophy screenshot when I completed it.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,764
    edited March 2022

Oh I missed that part, somehow. It never hurts to try refreshing, but yeah if it's PS4 only then that would be why it didn't work if it didn't work. (Yeah I'm PS5)