The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Obvious hackers take too long to be banned

I track the profiles that I report and the time it takes varies a lot. It can be a couple of days or up to 2 weeks (from my limited data). I don't enjoy having to dodge lobbies for 2 weeks while seeing a cheater load into my lobby over and over. This is detrimental to the game and will put off long-time players as well as new players. Also the way you report is super-clunky and probably causes a lot of people to not bother reporting. Imagine if instead of calling an emergency number to report something to the authorities, you had to put in serial numbers and copy and paste a bunch of data. It is a rough analogy but it just feels like a bureaucracy that could easily be improved.

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Backlog is a common problem which even your bigger games aren't immune too. I will say this Behavior does need to outsource more people to help assist in banning shouldn't be that hard some companies actively do it.