The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Improved penalties for rage quitting/intentionally disconnecting

It's time to remove the current bonus (depiping) for rage quitting/intentionally disconnecting and replace it with all the following penalties:

• Placing the player in a separate queue for 30 minutes with all the other people who rage quit or intentionally disconnected.
  • Removing 10 000 bloodpoints from the player up to a minimum of minus 1 000 000.
  • Adding a forced cosmetic to the player for 1 hour. Some kind of 6 foot tall dummy hat would be nice.
  • Adding a forced perk to the player for 1 hour (thereby removing 1 perk slot as well). The player's aura is revealed to the killer/survivors for 30 seconds at the start of the game.

Comments

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    1. yes
    2. yes
    3. hell yes - that would be funny
    4. no

But on top you should loose your items, you've bring into the match and on top you de-ranked if you disconnect on purpose.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited November 2018

Not for first DC of the day though, even the best people (yeah, me) disconnect occasionally due to bugs, connection problems, or other reasons (like when my cat decided to step on the "sleep mode" button on my keyboard during a game...).
    From the second time, hell yeah, let's have a free season of humiliation and stigmatization of those wankers. And for good measure, toss in the ones who intentionally suicide on first hook too. They are the same trash as ragequitters.

Though I agree with @bendermac , point 4 would be a bit too much.