Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Needed Change for Trapper Add-on and New Ghostface Addon for bright maps

DesertYoshi
DesertYoshi Member Posts: 24
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Firstly, an edit to Trappers add-on

Camouflage Kit (Previously Tar Bottle)

• A black, matte and sticky substance that when applied to Bear Traps, makes them far less noticeable.
  • Colors traps according to the current realm

And here is my Ghostface add-on

All-Purpose Cloak

• A cloak obtained by Olsen in order to hide in plain sight.
  • While in Night Shroud, your shroud is colored to match the current realm

Post edited by DesertYoshi on

Comments

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    edited March 2022

I liked the trap addon, as much as I personally can't see his traps currently (depending on the map), but what addon would you replace for this? And what rarity would you give to this addon?

about the ghostface, I find difficult to devs apply it in the game, since it must change the color of cosmetics in the store when using the addon, which people wear and buy because of the visuals with different colors for killers.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

I've wanted something like the Trapper idea for ages, I think I've mentioned it like five times before in the past, so I'm fully on board. I'd edit the name and description of the Tar Bottle to fit, too-- the "Camouflage Kit", or something.

The Ghostface one might be difficult, though. As mentioned above, it'd clash against cosmetics and stuff- Ghosty needs to just be in a better spot overall to get away with stalking at odd angles and not being seen.

• DesertYoshi
    DesertYoshi Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2022

The way I thought they could get it to work is with a semi-transparent overlay texture. For example, take the texture of the snow, and lay it on top. It might be difficult, but Ghostface really suffers from bright maps.