The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is it me or are survivors moans and crys of pain in lockers louder now?

Ever since the latest update I feel like survivors are noticeably louder in lockers even without stridor that I sometimes confuse them to be outside of them.

Answers

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,075

I have also noticed that, they seem to be louder from both PoVs.

• EterniquE
    EterniquE Member Posts: 31

Yea I noticed that too. I was at the game map and there was this meg, VERY loud and injured, somewhere. After like 10 seconds I realized she was in a locker lol.

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170

Yes. I "chased" a Yui and a Jake yesterday at loops. I could hear them but for the life of me couldn't find them. It sounded like they were right next to me. I felt pretty dumb when I realized they were in lockers and I was chasing nothing lol

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,702

I actually noticed that too. Yesterday a Meg tried to lose me mid-chase by going in a locker and she was so loud that for a second I thought she was just behind the wall and not in the locker right next to me. Then I realized she had to be in there and pulled her out and I was like #########.

• sushiwooshi123
    sushiwooshi123 Member Posts: 14

Yea guys, like #########. I don't know if this intentional or not but it takes away a part of playing survivor stealthy to some degree. Personally, I love sneaky plays so this was sort of a let down. I sometimes get bored with the typical loops of pallet to pallet and windows to windows. Now, lockers are sort of useless if you're injured without iron will/head on.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

I feel like survivor breathing is way louder too. I keep thinking there's a Myers near me because of it.