Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Servers are having hard time currently (?)

Ketrab2703
Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162

PC STEAM

Last three matches so ~~last hour.

I get into a match and play it somewhat normally - only some questionable hits through windows and pallets but this is nothing special, BUT after some time (1-2 gens) my teammates are DCing - one killer even said that he saw one survivor using Dead Hard ten times before being disconnected from the game.

I don't know to reproduce this

It keeps happening every game that I played today's evening. Anyone else having similar experience? One killer that I manage to chat with said he got the same for some matches aswell

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrius
    Andrius Member Posts: 56

yeah it happened to me today as well i got kicked out and game crashed for me 2 times today its most likey server problem

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162
    edited March 2022

Lmao, I've just scanned bug report section and it appears to be cause by my perks xD I was running Metle of Man with Object of Obsession (to get unlimited aura reading on killer after using MoM) and Autodidact with Empathic Connection (so I can heal me teammates and they can heal my easily) . Apparently Emphatic + OoO cause crashes for people xD

• DeadBySunlight
    DeadBySunlight Member Posts: 30

Loaded into a match and I saw a lot my team disconnect, thought it was a rage quit untill my game itself crashed. Think it's happening to a lot of people unfortunately.

• Invertin
    Invertin Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2022

Just had a Pig match where every time I hit someone they would run in a straight line continually, because they were now DC'd, and they'd actually vanish a moment later.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 378

Bunch of perks have been wigging out since the update. Particularly Wake Up! and Object of Obsession. Those two apparently were causing crashes for a bit before people realized what was happening. Other perks may be bugged, too, but these two are the only two I've seen killswitched ... so far.

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 465

Had some really bad hit detection lately and lag so yeah.