Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sadako 4 Man Condemned Mori

ThiccBudhha
ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Hey beautiful survivors, and killers, I was just wondering how many people of the forums have managed to pull off a 4k, or perhaps even witnessed one from the perspective of a survivor? I honestly thought it would be impossible, but I found the correct ingredients of a person testing the mechanic, someone who wanted out of the game, a troll, and a competent survivor that merely didn't have time to cleanse as they desperately tried to carry this team.

I am really excited I managed to pull it off on her 7 day anniversary. I feel like I peaked as a Sadako main to be honest, I do not even care how bad the survivors were, I feel this is and will always be my greatest accomplishment.

I digress, anyone have any stories going for this? I have been trying for awhile, but none of them were particularly eventful besides the when I had a 3 man and tried to stall for the television to respawn only to accidentally let the Kate go. I was not even sure if she was at 6 stacks, though, so I never really cared that I came so close and failed. The only other shocking thing was when I was baited and he was able to cleanse during the weapon swipe animation. Lol.

Good luck to anyone else who wants this. I guess it IS possible.

Comments