Sadako 4 Man Condemned Mori

Options
ThiccBudhha
ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988

Hey beautiful survivors, and killers, I was just wondering how many people of the forums have managed to pull off a 4k, or perhaps even witnessed one from the perspective of a survivor? I honestly thought it would be impossible, but I found the correct ingredients of a person testing the mechanic, someone who wanted out of the game, a troll, and a competent survivor that merely didn't have time to cleanse as they desperately tried to carry this team.

I am really excited I managed to pull it off on her 7 day anniversary. I feel like I peaked as a Sadako main to be honest, I do not even care how bad the survivors were, I feel this is and will always be my greatest accomplishment.

I digress, anyone have any stories going for this? I have been trying for awhile, but none of them were particularly eventful besides the when I had a 3 man and tried to stall for the television to respawn only to accidentally let the Kate go. I was not even sure if she was at 6 stacks, though, so I never really cared that I came so close and failed. The only other shocking thing was when I was baited and he was able to cleanse during the weapon swipe animation. Lol.

Good luck to anyone else who wants this. I guess it IS possible.

Comments