Book [***]: Fear Future and Light Part 8/9

Options
pimin
pimin Member Posts: 51
edited April 2022 in Creations

Surprise Survivor time. Meet The Purple Tear (as in tearing paper). which is one of few problem characters in the game for those who'd prefer the Survivors to be the weakest link among the Entity's chain. other problem characters get out of this issue by being removed from the circumstances that make them powerful (Laurie, being around others. Ash, not having any weapons on hand.) but Iori is... intrinsically powerful. she has the ability to hop between dimensions as a part of her "humanity" (face it no character in the city is a human unless they are an infant) but this is what I get for merging worlds that have cosmic horror be central themes. the way that I'm going about this is, Iori is here on "vacation" in her words. she could leave the realms at any point but chooses to stay and play by the rules to relax. and this poses a Unique question to the Devs: escaping the realms by hopping Dimensions may just endanger more worlds at once but how often does The Entity choose to switch dimensions? I know that it is a world eater and has and would ruin our own if it was aware but if he had access to multiple would he take from both or just the one he wants.

Anyways here's Iori.

Iori

Biography

Who am I? What exactly are you asking? My life story? I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. How about, just what brought me here? I am referred to as The Purple Tear. A fixer of The City, clad in purple, and one of the strongest fixers you’ll find. This mainly came from my ability to hop between timelines and dimensions, and the ability to interfere with those I jump into. Not all timelines happen simultaneously, some happen faster than others and some slower. This timeline just so happens to happen much slower than the one I am destined to end in. I’ll be there and back very quickly so the lord here has nothing to worry about. I could easily leave if I do wish but these trials are fun distractions from the monotony of finding solutions to problems across time. 

Perks

Boon: Through Time and Space

A boon that speeds up time.

Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.

Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 meters.

While a survivor is within the range of a totem affected by this perk, the survivor:

• Recover from all status effects 200/250/300% faster. 

Boon: Through Time and Space does not stack with other instances of itself.

Players can only bless one Totem at a time and all equipped boon perks are active on the Boon Totem.

“Granting you all access to even a fraction of my ability is the least I can do.” - Iori

Mentor

Increases Good Skill check success zones by 11/22/33% and great skill check success zones increased by 5/10/15% of yourself and all survivors within 8/12/16 meters.

Mentor does not stack with other instances of itself.

“Even your hands are tools that can be used in many ways.” - Iori

Manipulator of Odds

After opening a chest, “Manipulator of Odds” activates for 8 seconds. 

While active, pressing the drop item button while holding an item near an empty chest will replace the item you dropped with an item from the same type. 

The new item has a 50/65/80% chance to be of higher rarity.

The new item has a 60/80/100% chance to have add-ons of rare or below rarity.

You cannot add add-ons to an item of Ultra Rare Quality.

“No. No. No. That’s not what I need right now.” - Iori

Cosmetics

The Purple Tear: “Quite the unique makeup. Though I much prefer the times where I don’t have to wear it” - Iori

Dress of The Purple Tear: “My favorite dress, I hope the weapons can cut it” - Iori

Leggings of The Purple Tear: “These heels aren’t nearly as bad as one would expect.” - Iori

Prestige

Bloody Haircut: “This blood is definitely a bit excessive but okay” - Iori

Bloody Dress: “Washing this later is going to be a pain” - Iori

Bloody Heels: “Honestly not that bad of a look. I may keep this.” - Iori

EXTRA OUTFITS:

Iori comes to the fog with outfits referencing some of her peers, or so she claims.

THE BLACK SILENCE (ACE VISCONTI)

Mask of Silence - A mask, a rarity in the fog for survivors. Surprisingly, this black mask without eye holes can be seen through without issue. “The mask of a wrathful man. Hopefully you aren’t too much like him.” - Iori

Darkest Suit and Gloves - A heavily reinforced suit and tie black gloves punctuating the arms. “I’ve seen him use those gloves like those for boxing- oh sorry did I strike a nerve?” - Iori

Darkest Legs - Dress pants and shoes that, while free fitting for hyperactive movement, feel very protective. “Quite the dashing look and guarded from all the blood he had spilled.” - Iori

THE BLUE REVERBERATION (JEFF JOHANSEN)

Conductor’s Headpiece - A headpiece and long Wig referencing a musical man’s ambition.  “The others call you an artist. Don’t lose yourself before you finish your work, like him.” - Iori

Reverberating Cowl - A conductor’s uniform with a blue cowl, it seems well suited to quick motions. “It’s a wonder he never had his scythe caught on that thing.” - Iori

Musician’s Legs - Long free-flowing pants with musical decoration. “So many people have been scared of the sounds those shoes made. And yet some choose to follow it.” - Iori

THE RED MIST (YUI KIMURA)

Hair of The Red Fixer - A Red Wig that flows like it’s covered in blood. “You remind me of her. Do you have control of yourself in the way she does?” - Iori

The Red Mist’s Jacket - A long jacket that resembles one of the one who guards others. “After she was hired by that small one, she carried a large sword everywhere she went.” - Iori

Red Mist’s Old Pants - Long pants that hug the legs without getting too restrictive. “The herald of safety… by absolute brutalization. She was a handful in her time.” - Iori

Part 9 Next time. FAQ Questions will be finalized when I spell them out.

Yes Parts 7 & 8 were released in quick succession this is so that I can do a Passover on everything in prep for Part 9 band not have to worry about posting it before releasing this

Post edited by pimin on