How does everyone feel about the Syringe add-on for medkits?

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

I am wanting to make an overhaul post for healing but I wanna make sure one of the things I am changing will make it too weak or too strong, so how does everyone feel about it?

Comments

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

It's fine. Deletes the Med-kit and is just one heal. Healing is a issue right now but the syringe is fine.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272
    Options

Pretty useless unless you know how to loop long enough to get healed mid chase.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

If it's used then good for the Survivor who used it (if they get healed)

But I don't see it used that much... Usually it's tied with Styptic Agent (which makes me question it)

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe is fine, Styptic Agent is the Add-on I dislike more

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 537
    Options

The anti hemorrhagic syringe and styptic agent have both gotten nerfed awhile ago and trust me they used to be broken, those add ons are fine the way they are now. In the hands of a really good survivor it can be annoying but at the end of the day are there any survivors good enough nowadays to even make the syringe worth it? Unlikely…

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited March 2022
    Options

It’s bad because it consumes the medkit, meaning you only want to bring it on a camping medkit. So it ends up being weaker than a rarer medkit, especially with add-ons.

Add-ons are already consumed whether you use them or not, live or die, so I don’t get why it has to deplete the medkit. Plus it reveals itself to an attentive killer that way.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Syringe is really fun if you have a build for it but isn't really that overwhelmingly strong even though I do consider it one of the best survivor addons mostly because even without building for it you can still just pop it and sit on a gen essentially saving you 16 seconds of gen time you would have spent healing.

Styptic feels like absolute bullshit to new/midskill killers, many times before I fully understood what it did and how it worked it pissed me off a ton lol, against good killers its still incredibly strong as it can be used as a free pass to the next loop. Also an incredibly strong addon.

Both of them I would consider strong contenders hell even the 2 main contendors for best addon on survivor side but also I think they are pretty balanced. Only thing I would change about them is styptic giving a glowing outline while its active to help new killers understand whats going on.