Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Empathic Connection with Empathy causing game crash

babayagasaga
babayagasaga Member Posts: 111

PLATFORM: PC

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: When I run the new perk Empathic Connection with the perk Empathy, my game disconnects and crashes mid-match. It does not do this when running Empathy by itself, leading me to believe that Empathic Connection is the problem.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Load in as survivor with Empathic Connection and Empathy in your loadout. Begin to play the match. Game crashes.

HOW OFTEN IT OCCURS: Every time I run this perk combination together. So far, three times.

I don't have any screenshots, unfortunately, but I know others have been having game-crashing perk combinations involving this and other perks.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments