How do people have fun cheating?

sumps1
sumps1 Member Posts: 66

So I load up my first game of the day, before it finishes loading all the survivors get insta downed. The spirit then flies over and hooks everyone. The match was 1 minute long including loading time. How on earth is that person having any kind of fun?

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

Some people can only have fun if they're actively taking fun away from other people.

Jerks are gonna jerk

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

They feed their ego cheating in games.

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320

They're the kind of people who only enjoy something if they're ruining it for someone else and know that they can't be stopped. They're simply #########

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

>.>

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,281

Obvious cheaters dont bother me. Its the subtle ones that are annoying. Can't win without cheats..ill just put 2% more speed on myself so killer can't catch me. Wallhacks so i can see everything that the killer does. Those survivors are annoying since you cant tell right from the start that they are cheating.

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

Online gaming tends to attract sociopaths, so they don’t care how their actions affect other people

• Sparxlost
    Sparxlost Member Posts: 100

some people dont care about the game they just want to put the people who "abuse bad game design" in their place....

but it isnt really effective it is just annoying they are prolly stupid for getting any enjoyment out of cheating in any game....