Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - hooked when another player got hooked on opposite side of map

I was playing Mikaela and on the other side of the map someone got hooked, but it also hooked me. I couldn't move nor try to pull myself off, because I was in the air, not on a hook. I was playing with a friend and apparently I wasn't up in the air for them, in fact, they could heal me. I'm not sure if it'll happen again, I've not been able to recreate the glitch.

Character - Mikaela Reid

Killer - Wraith

Perks - Boon: Shadow Step // Boon: Circle of Healing // Kindred // Premonition

Map - Gideon Meat Plant

Frequency - Only happened once thus far

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

True empathy is hooking yourself when your teammates are hooked. xD

In reality, I think this kind of glitch has happened before, but I'm never sure what triggers it. It doesn't seem like any perks should be triggering this? Maybe its the map/killer, but probably not.... Seriously, what could cause this?? it's bizarre.

• Yuukine_UTAU
    Yuukine_UTAU Member Posts: 3

Ok! I wasn't sure if it had happened before, I still wanted to post this though. Guess its a mystery....

• TARDISJACKED
    TARDISJACKED Member Posts: 3

Did anything else weird, like this, happen in the game? All the games I've played today have been jerking me around the map. I've played as both Neah and Tapp. Killers have been Onryu, The Doctor, and Plague.

• Yuukine_UTAU
    Yuukine_UTAU Member Posts: 3

I can't quite remember, but all I know is that it was incredibly laggy. For other people I was glitching all around the place then going back to where I was before.