altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    GG Blendette I was the snow map offering 🙂
  • No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

wait is this real?

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    edited November 2018
    Reminds me of the Outpost from The Thing.

But it's clearly some sort of ski lodge 
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

Kinda hyped. Loved to have some kind of mountain snow map a long while ago and an abandonded ski resort is really something I'm digging. Now we only need a pyromaniac killer sometime in the future and I would be happy.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I'm excited! 
  • Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited November 2018

Well i guess it's not going to be a licensed killer. I mean the only horror movies I can think of right now that could have a snow map are The Thing, The shining and 30 days of night. Dont really see any of those happening hehe.

Edit: still hoping for the next licensed killer to be Pumpkinhead;)

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@RuneStarr said:
    Important question though...
    How will the new cold/winter map affect Shirtless David players? Are we getting some nip physics with this?!

His nips should break pallets.... Or when they go hard, he gets x-ray vision to see what is in the chests before they are opened.

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    edited November 2018

I hope it's Krampus.

• Blauergeist
    Blauergeist Member Posts: 16

Maybe it's Bigfoot?

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited November 2018

@ReneAensland said:
    I hope it's Krampus.

@ThrillOfTheHunk said:
    It's Jack Frost.

Wow I really hope neither of these happen hehe.

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

Thankfully it's just a depiction and not an actual screen capture because that just looks way too open.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

@Funbag5 said:
    It's Jack Nicholson from The Shining

I was so wanting it to be Jack Torrance when I saw the pic. But the overlook isn't a ski lodge. Would be so cool though

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

so its confirmed then that the new killer has something to do with this ski lounge, as the showplace in the entitys realm is always the place where the killer did something cruel irl.

im really hyped now.
    could be a yeti or a neandertal that was frozen in the ice and then got freed somehow.
    or some kind of mountain spirit, etc etc.

cant wait to get more information on this ^^

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 239
    Wendigo from "Until Dawn" is my hope.....
    That would be awesome!!
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Omg frosty the snowmans coming to kill me
  • Blauergeist
    Blauergeist Member Posts: 16

I wonder if something in that pic is a hidden spoiler? Maybe the graffiti teasers the killer in an abstract kind of way? Or maybe footprints somewhere hidden on the ground? Way too much theories...

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,775
    Notice the tire tracks? Maybe the new map will have drivable snowmoniles.
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    The new killer is the yeti from that flash ski game confirmed. Look at the dead skier body right up front. Thread closed.
  • Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Oh, please be Until Dawn! Sam as the survivor, Hannah/Wengido as the killer!
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

• Carpemortum
    powerbats said:

Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.
  • powerbats

@Carpemortum said:

Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.

He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

• Carpemortum
    powerbats said:

@Carpemortum said:

He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

Ouch. Fair enough haha.
  • Carpemortum
    Maybe 30 days of night? This teaser dropped today right? Alaskan town of Utqiagvik saw sun for the last time TODAY for the next 65 days. Just saying...
  • EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

I'm really hoping we get a Wendigo as the next killer based on this map :D

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Very nice. As long as it doesn't have 10 windows that is.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

As long as its a strong killer

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I have to say that this map already looks the best... the shading, mood overall feel to it.... the fact it actually has some weather to it which helps set the mood...... for this sneak peek I'm gonna say outstanding job dev team and I look forward to seeing the whole thing in game!
  • Bravo0413
    Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?
  • Carpemortum
    Bravo0413 said:
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

I thought this was a screenshot of the first O'Driscoll hideout in RDR2 and that this was a joke post lmao
    This looks awesome.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 said:
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
    Yeah skis xD got excited lol
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited November 2018

@Bravo0413 said:

Yeah, I notice that too! Now that's creepy...

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    edited November 2018

I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo... or even the vamps from 30 Days of Night. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with any of them! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

Post edited by Keene_Kills on
  • GhostrickSpecter
    edited November 2018

@Keene_Kills said:
    I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with either one! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

Wendigo might got no chance cuz we already have The Hag, whose based on The Wendigo

but...who knows

• Keene_Kills

Yeah, she's pretty much in every way, shape, and form a Wendigo... even the Mori. Can we trade Hag for a Wendigo then?

One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

• Keene_Kills

@Khalednazari said:
    Keene_Kills said:

One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

One thing about Claudettes, we are always ready.

Looka' that! LoL

I JUST decided to go ahead and Prestige my Claudette... and we get this map. Go figure. Looks like daddy's gonna' have to hit the store soon, myself. That looks top-notch together, BTW. I'm diggin' it.

• GhostrickSpecter

let's hope we can get more informations of the new DLC tonight at devs' stream!

• CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)
  • powerbats

@CodyJia said:
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)

Cough MacMillan Estates cough.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

@CodyJia said:

Are you a medium or something?

How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Looks like the aftermath of a avalanche. Notice the vehicle in the roof and the damage of the left building. Also it looks like there's 2 corpses.

• CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37

Are you a medium or something?

How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

Either it's an indoor map, or an open map with this lodge in the center. I see no big pine trees, no bushes or tall grass. All I see a lot of snow that won't hide your scratch marks. These things make a good map for killers. I'm not making any solid claims. All I said that it feels more killer-sided based on my assumption of the first impressions of this picture.