Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New wiggle (beta) reverse skill check on Stadia

Wompo
Wompo Member Posts: 2

The reverse (counter-clockwise) skill check on Stadia of the new wiggle mechanic (beta) seems to require a very precise hit to get a great skill check. I have also played on GeForce NOW and it does not have this problem. On Stadia you have to hit the great skill check zone precisely when the white bar starts or it does not count. Clockwise skill checks are unaffected by this problem.

I think this might be related to this earlier reported issue which I am not sure if it has been fixed since I have not faced a Doctor when playing on Stadia for a while: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233414/stadia-doctors-reverse-skill-check-broken

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated