Blood web collapse

One of the more often critiqued parts of DBD is the grind. BHVR themselves said that they are thinking about making the grind more easy and less frustrating. I do not have a solution that would completely fix the grind, but I do have an idea for a new feature that would make the grind faster and would bring some sense to an otherwise (almost) unnecessary aspect of the game. 

My Idea is the Prestige 3 Blood web collapse

Here is what I am thinking. As soon as you hit P3 lv 50 on your character, you will have a new button in the middle of the blood web ( just like the prestige button). You can not use this button until the entity gets active in your current Blood web(So basicly u have to take at least one perk or a couple of other thinks to get this button active). As soon as the entity steals at least one perk, item, add-on or offering, you can use the button to "collapse" the bloodweb. This will force the entity to consume all remaining perks, items, add-ons, and offerings and you will get a new blood web. This will save you a lot of bloodpoints at the end of the grind since you can skip spending all your blood points on stuff that you don't want. I think such a feature would be quite nice for the game since it is easy to make, easy to understand and it would bring some actual value to prestige a character.

Please let me know what you think of that idea.

PS: I am not a native English speaker, so i am sorry if i made a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Comments