BHVR needs to do something asap

I just played a killer game and with this, it's been the 7th game i found a cheater (hacker) in the last TWO DAYS. This one had speed hacks, today in the afternoon a Ghostface, same. Yesterday they they had clear wallhacks and another team had superpowers (you all know what i'm talking about). I could sit here and tell you the most various types of cheats i've ever seen in a videogame, but i think that i'll cut it just to a simple:

''BHVR, you need to do something about this, as soon as possible. As you yourselves said, in-game report is not enough, and please don't think that i really have the time in my life to fill a ticket every single time i meet a hacker, because right now you'd have your e-mail inbox full of my tickets, although i am sure that it is already full enough. I bet i'm not the first one to complain about this matter, and i hope i'm not the last.

This game has become unpleasant and unfair to play recently, and these hackers know that they won't be stopped, they all say the same thing: BHVR doesn't ban hackers. And they are right. And you, devs, and all the team who works behind the scenes, need to get the situation back under control. I won't be playing the game anymore until something is done. I hope at least a few people will follow me because this has to reach BHVR, this cannot be tolerated anymore. It's worse than any other issue we've ever had on this game, and the developers seem to not care about it.''

Comments