Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer player who recently started playing survivor with a team: It's just not balanced lol

prion11
prion11 Member Posts: 361

We don't even use meta perks or anything because we're all relatively new with less than 200 hours.

1 of us has dead hard, 1 uses balanced, the other 2 don't use any exhaustion perks at all

None of us have circle of healing

Only one of us runs BT

One of us literally has no sense of direction and still uses perks like deja vu because she doesn't know where gens are, despite having over 150 hours (this person also frequently gets lost going to unhooks on indoor maps)

None of us have DS, or even own Laurie

We don't use prove thyself or brand new parts

I won't pretend like we are facing super high mmr killers, however, we're also not only playing against baby killers with no perks. Our games should be pretty balanced, right? Wrong, if the first person to get chased survives for at least a minute or two, we straight up finish 3 gens before the killer gets a single hook. From there, all we have to do is communicate and not 3 gen ourselves, and the game is just over. If we die, it's almost always because of mistakes WE made, not the killer making an insane play. I think like 80% of my 200 total hours are on killer. But now playing survivor with my good friends, it just seems so unbalanced. I can only imagine what it would be like with full meta loadouts??? Like I literally run small game, inner healing, WGLF and flashbang.

Comments