If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for a Blight Coach

Options
SCARS
SCARS Member Posts: 8

Hey!

A little bit of background to this is that I used to play Blight back before they fixed the camera level issue and I was reasonably decent at him, then I took a 6 ish month break from the game and I came back to it late December last year. Since his changes many more people have picked him up and the skill ceiling has raised considerably, so high in fact that people know how to counter anything I learned over a year before and I'm having issues learning the new techniques. I've looked at a few tutorials by a few Youtubers and I still cannot learn much. I'm just looking for someone to explain to me how to do the flicks, run me through a few things and teach me the techniques to become a better Blight player.

Comments

• IamNizzy
    IamNizzy Member Posts: 16
    Options

I play a lot of blight, though I wouldn't say I'm anything near Lilith, I do get frequent wins and know how to do most blight techs.

I'm on most mornings at 9:00Am - 11:30Am Central-time-zone.

My steam is: IamNizzy

Don't mind my hours since it is a new account.

• Doviizg
    Doviizg Member Posts: 21
    Options

Hi

I would like to learn blight also.

Im on ps4

Doviizg