Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blood Point Glitch?

Tatt3dWon
Tatt3dWon Member Posts: 514

I was playing yesterday and I don't know if this was bhvr testing something but finally at 1,164,000 it stopped going up.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

I've seen somebody else that had this... The BP glitches out and acts like that's the proper BP cap? it's weird.

• wynine
    wynine Member Posts: 3

-BP are capped at 1.000.000 under this circumstances:

*Match rewards, rift rewards and daily rituals;*

-The system can overpass 1.000.0000 under this circumstances:

-Gifts from BHVR (daily logins), BP codes, rank reset and lost progression "reward" ( you can check this here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000454543-Help-I-have-lost-my-progress-).

I will do an example to make it clear:

Player 1 has:

-130,000 BP match rewards (normal games);

-rank1 as surv and rank 1 as killer;

then 13th day comes and his rank gets reseted.

Now he has: 1.000.000 BP surv reset, 1.000.000 BP killer reset, 130.000 BP match rewards; Total: 2.130.000 BP

But he is not capped to it cause 2.000.000 doesn't count. So he can get more BP and reach to 3.000.000 in total.

-Once you have reached the limit you have to REMIND:

-The matches will not give you BPs. No matter the offerings used.

-On the blood web, the system will FIRST use your NO CAPPED part. If you have 3.000.000 BP as above, the system will first use the 2.000.000 BP part.

-Using the example above, you can overpass 3.000.000 BPs using BP codes and the rank reset in the next month.