Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Post your favourite album

humanbeing1704
humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

me

Comments

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815

I'm 50 years old, I don't have time to even narrow it down. A perfect album is a collection with no weak songs, every song is good. When you put in the CD and let it play through at least once.

Portishead's Dummy is definitely a perfect album. I assume you're considerably younger than me, so let me compliment you on your taste.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

really depends on my mood, but right now i'd say any of low's first five albums. if i had to pick a favorite, it'd probably be long division but they're all amazing. i gotta check out the rest of their releases sometime

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

Actually I'm 17 sometimes I forget the gaming world is pretty diverse age wise

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

Hard to pick one record, or even a few. But here's an old favourite by Godspee. Sounds bit dated now because everyone and their donkey copied them.

I still remember the first time I heard Dummy, made a copy from my friends cassette. At double speed it sounded funny.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

How can you pick one that's to hard.

This is what I been listening to as of recently so

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I love a lot of Ava’s music and this album is just amazing.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I can't pick one. 😬

If I try to answer this I'm going to basically list a bunch of albums. 😂

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Favorite album? That's tough. I have a bunch, but Three Cheers by Mcr has been one of my favorites the longest so I'll go with that.

Love every song on this record. There are only a handful of records I can say this about.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

My music playlist is so all over the place that I hardly have songs from the same album from the same artists — but looking through these 2 were the only ones I could find that I have 2+ songs saved from.

Sempiternal by BMTH and One-X by 3 Days Grace. Funny that these two I have 2+ songs on my playlist when rock isn't even my most favorite genre of music 😂

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,761

HELLO CAN I PLEASE INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO ELSEWHERE BY SET IT OFF

This album is the epitome of iconic, blending pop and punk near seamlessly this is so good !! Words really cannot explain just how much I love this album or this band, or how much they mean to me. Been waiting to see them on tour for years now thanks to covid and I'm finally gonna see them in November I'm really excited !!

Please listen to Elsewhere it's genuinely a no-skip kinda album. And there's 16 songs.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Songs of Death and Resurrection