The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Parasyte: The Maxim killer and other horror animes, also scp killers?

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

its time we got some anime killers and Parasyte is a perfect example and the killer should be the Gotou (i somehow inlarged the text and idk how to revert it lmao)

i kind of hate the idea of giving away a "free money idea" but after all the devs are the ones making it and have to deal with the licenses plus i do want to see this show and killer in the game.

gotou is like the cold hearted villen of the show and is mega bad ass with his "multipersonality" like lesion but in 1 char.

just like the show the killer can use the bugs as some mind control or killer instinct.

or maybe a morph ability? aka he can mimic a surv (i guess like in prop night) with some things off to tell.

i just think we have all these "horror movie" killers but no horror anime ones.

the promised neverland demons and deathnote rangu also works in a way i guess.

if they gonna make paid dlcs that are licensed at least make them from all horror corners even from scp.

scp has some nice killers and so many of them that could be turned into the game.

idk i just feel kind of annoyed that we get these horror movie killers but not other "sources", this game could be way more creative than it is at. like even for survs there is endless ideas for example darling in the franxx chars could be a surv in a way.

i would not mind being behr idea guy :) maybe?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments