The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why I believe Trickster Was a Mistake For This Game

2»

Comments

• Okonar_
    Okonar_ Member Posts: 499

I do find pig pretty lame, but you obviously know why people like her. SAW is too iconic.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184
    edited March 2022

Bruh what. A survivor outfit is much different from a killer outfit imo. I'm just saying k-pop and tricksters specific style dosnt fit the game. Plus most killers in real life don't have glowing knives and a futuristic bat 💀 Don't need to get all personal

• toxik_survivor

I guess I didn't take in count the lore. The lore is very good I can't disagree with that, but I'm mostly just talking about his design and power. I mean cmon he has a bat from the future and glowing knives.

• toxik_survivor

Also I would like to add that for all the people talking about how trickster is more realistic... I really don't see how because you really don't see people walking around murdering people with throwing knives and a futuristic bat. You more see machetes and knives. There are even axes in a couple popular murder cases. Trickster is to the point of futuristic instead of modern