Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting "Disconnected from the server" when playing killer or survivor

geni
geni Member Posts: 150
edited March 2022 in Bug Reporting

It's not because of my internet connection, because I play on geforce now (cloud game service) so if it was because of the internet I would be disconnected from the application, but it's only in the game.

Currently I have a 47-hour ban, the last time it happened was today after taking down someone with a basic attack as deathslinger, but it has occurred playing survivor too, I was playing as Jake Park in dead dawg sallon, opening the exit gates, and suddenly I couldn't move but I could see a survivor looping the killer and they weren't lagging, and then poof "disconnected from the server", hope it gets fixed soon

Additional info: Playing on Brazilian servers

More additional info: This issue had already happened months before the resident evil update, so after the resident evil chapter come out its was fixed, and now its happening again

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385
    edited March 2022

Ok, I know it's not a fix... but I would definitely recommend taking a break, at least for now. I mean... 47 hours. Holy ####.

I used to have problems kind of like this, way back when, but my game worsened until it was straight-up crashing (and closing the game)... It was a video/graphics card issue, and it worked fine on other systems. Could it be something like that (a hardware problem)? Any other programs with similar problems?

It could (and quite possibly is) a game issue/bug, but it's always good to check...

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150

I dont think so, because i play payday 2, paladins, saints row, just cause 3 and a bunch of other games just fine.

I will definitely take a break, thanks for triyng to help!