I took a break and come back to the game getting the same thing that made me quit

In my region last month, there are a lot more killers/survivors who are using third-party software and made the game unplayable. I felt frustrated and exhausted about the situation, but remain hopeful that the issues will be fixed after I come back from the break. And guess what, my first match after 1 month ended in 10 seconds, which the killer instant downed and instant hooked everyone as well as an instant third phase, all this while teleporting around. So instead of the hacking issues being fixed, they are now evolved. I am not surprised when my friend told me the player numbers are worrying. Because aside from toxic survivors and killers, we now have more hackers, which at the very least you can try to tolerate the former, and you can't do anything about the latter.

Has the dev addressed the hacker situation before? Is Easyanticheat doing its job by not only sniffing out the hackers but also updating and follow-up on any newest hacking methods? Is the hacker issue more severe in certain regions only thus being ignored? Is it because the majority of the hackers get away with it or they can just open a new account because there is no ip ban and the game is cheap?

I feel tired and hopeless with this situation. I do want to support the game and one of the main reasons I return to the game is to get all the rift rewards as a perfectionist. But when I can't even "play the game", which is like 5 out of 10 games I have gotten, I am not sure if I want to waste time and torture myself.

Comments