Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cursed Video Tape Charm missing on Killers side

After finally getting the Wrathful Well Charm i wanted to move around the charms i had on Sadako, one of them was the Cursed Tape one, After moving the Wrathful well charm which i picked to replace the spot where the cursed tape was, and the other charm being an Ultra rare one, I went back to the Uncommon section where charms under C were only to find out its missing for Killers. Survivors tho still have the charms on list though so i know its not totally gone.

here it shows that i still had the charm on the hook even though its not listed

And here is the list of the uncommons the same day. The Cursed tape charm should be between the Coldwind Harvester, and the Danger Zone, but no longer is. Just want to point oout again this problem exists for the killers side only, I have the charm on Yoichi and was still able to see it on the list for survivors

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments