We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Unpopular opinions

2»

Comments

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386

Dead Hard is perfectly fine if they make it's validation not eat up your lunges/killer powers. (Basically make you actually continue to lunge and not stop you dead in your tracks)

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,827
    edited March 2022

Despite being slow, the devs will fix all the major problems in the game sooner or later.

There are no objectively good or bad lore, only what people subjectively like and don't like.

The game will never be completely balanced and it shouldn't be.

Replacing and updating everything from before the Realm Beyond started is only a good thing.

The Resident Evil Chapter had some of the best content for the game.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • Count_Dooki
    Count_Dooki Member Posts: 60

I don’t know how this will stand with the forums since I haven’t been around for long but I personally think killers aren’t as scary or intimidating as they should be.

When the end game hits there should be no time for dancing at the exit gates or goofing around. The end game should be tense and exhilarating.

Unpopular Opinion: NOED should be reworked into something different and the exposed status effect should automatically be applied when the exit gates op. Whether you have NOED or not.