The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ready Up Lock.

I think the ready up lock is a good thing, preventing players from unreadying after 15 seconds prior to the game starting. But I think they would let people READY UP after that point, up to the starting 5 seconds, since it auto readies after then anyways. It's so frustrating being tabbed out, and tabbing in to ready up, only to see it hit the 15 second timer, and you have to sit for another 10 seconds. Please Behavior, let us ready up after 15 seconds...

Comments

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49

I think it should also auto-lock in survivors 5-10 seconds before the killer and not allow any changes to their build or character after, that way bully squads can't be toxic and change at the last second before the killer can realize and leave or change perks to counter.

• JimmyCasket
    JimmyCasket Member Posts: 138

This is also true, but 9/10, those Bully squads die with the killer being pissed post game. So it's kinda pointless regardless.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Time countdown to 20sec lock survivors to change.

All 5 players ready before 20sec will dropped down to 20sec instead of 5sec. With a noti sound to let Killer knows they have 15sec to change their loadout