Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which side do you play more?

ChilleBean
ChilleBean Member Posts: 22
edited April 2022 in Polls

I'd like to learn more about the community, so I've decided to ask this question as an attempt to grow more involved.

I play both Survivor and Killer, leaning a bit more towards the Killer side. If I had friends to play with, I would be on Survivor more often.

I accidentally hit post while editing the options, so...please ignore the "leaning Survivor" part, sorry...

Which side do you play more? 48 votes

Survivors
33%
brokedownpalaceShaped[Deleted User]LeRauxeCheeseAntonadirgeforthedeadViktor1853N8dogGuiltiiItsJesseFFSBeemoNazzzakAbrichaemDriplordDrewjellymaineBasementChestLover 16 votes
Both/Lean Survivor
35%
SchinderellaF60_31MrPenguinMazoobiTaigaValikSuzuKRHeliosseGannTMfliyaway126Lochnload_exePSP[Deleted User]Thusly_BonedPlsfix369BothSidesEnjoyerHitari 17 votes
Killers
31%
LaMupfelNos37MiriamGChordycepsIsJustMeZeb89steponmeadirisKill_Yr_Idol83BubbaDredgeThatOneDemoPlayerAurelleCodeDBErendriel_00SS007magicmooman 15 votes

Comments

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Both/Lean Survivor

I used to be a killer main.

But Behavior seemed to choose Survivor over killer - making the 1 in the 1v4 game a lot less appealing to stomach.

I play the game to kick back and have fun, maybe be a little competitive at times.

Survivors have it easy. I choose to play survivor more because killer is a stressful and lopsided experience that constantly reminds me that the developers of the game frankly do not give a single care about its health.

Then I pop over to survivor and I don't care because the game's easy as pie.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566
    Both/Lean Survivor

It's boring to just play on a single side, i main both killers and survivors, and dbd isn't just about one side either its 2 games in one.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Killers

I play both sides, but I've been playing killer more recently. Survivor has been getting really boring for me.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    Killers

I'm 50x less likely to rage quit as killer, so I cannot play survivor for long before my matchmaking penalty gets out of hand.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    Killers

Agreed. This is why they should split the disconnect penalty. The reasons I rage quit as survivor are far different from the reasons I would disconnect as killer, yet I'm barred from killer if I DC as survivor.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943
    Survivors

Survivor just i find it more easy

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424
    Survivors

Since they nerfed Deathslinger, I've been majorly playing Survivor. My brain was too wired to play as Deathslinger that I had struggled adapting to play another Killer (and I find Huntress' hitboxes too unfair for me to comfortably play as her). I hadn't tried Artist and Onryo yet.

It's just Killer has become less and less about rewarding skill and with the current state of the game, it feels like such an insufferable experience.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    Both/Lean Survivor

Im still definitely leaning to killer as I don't always have a friend to play dbd with. Killer is what I started maining when I got the game and I've been a killer main since. I play a lot of survivor too, but not nearly as much as killer

• Erendriel_00
    Erendriel_00 Member Posts: 30
    Killers

Killer is more entertaining to me, but when i don't feel like ending the game with extremely high blood pressure and a high need to unninstall the game and my life, I play survivor, even tho im sh*t at it

but hey, hitting hatchets gives a very small dose of dopamine, so I think its worth it.... right?