Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nerf DH or remove red light

AcelynnBen
AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012

Nerf DH or remove red light 33 votes

Nerf DH
93%
GibberishSeiko300kodiakyMiriamGdreamsy10tenoresaxCleviteValikbjorksnasUndershotkaskaderKill_Yr_Idol83EntitySpawnCheeseAntonTsukiYureigetuy45u4iuMrsJukesGuiltiiHaunterofShadowspizzavessel15 31 votes
Remove red light
6%
F60_31DogeDogeMan 2 votes

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited April 2022

⬜️ Other

Nerf Dead Hard now. (As a frequent user of Beast of Prey, I can say that the lack of Red Stain often has little effect.)

Once Survivor Actions are added to the HUD for solo's, remove the Killer's Red Stain as the first step in compensation. (With the removal of Red Stain, rework Beast of Prey, and buff the Undetectable status effect to remove killer footsteps.)

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Nerf DH

Completely rework DH

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Nerf DH

Rework DH, leave the red stain

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Dead Hard is already nerfed. Validation has been shadownerfed. I've literally downed people mid animation and saw others slide on the floor. We're back at the same situation as before.

Red stain is balance mechanic, it can't be removed without a game overhaul.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Nerf DH

really?

that's great.

Does that mean it doesn't wreck Twins anymore?

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Nerf DH

There needs to be a neat little pivot to make the perk just as good and reliable while also stunting its ubiquitous appeal.

The Red Stain NEEDS to stay. Good killers work around it well enough and can rely on it for mindgames. Also, Undetectable hides your red stain, such a change would be granting unlimited Undetectable buffs in chase. Not a thing.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Nerf DH

I already said this once but I can't find the post and don't want to so I'll say this again:

I actually don't want the Red Stain removed because it benefits skilled Killers that can manipulate their Red Stain to trick survivors where they are moving, the reason perks and powers that remove the red stain are (usually) good is because the Red Stain is normally available so it suddenly disappearing punishes survivors that were relying on it, and eventually Survivors will adapt to the removal of the Red Stain and this will make them better (especially against Stealth Killers since the survivors are more focused and attentive on their surroundings) at the game and survivors are already the power role. I still want tests done on live servers where it's temporarily removed to either confirm or deny my suspicion, but from what I think now the Red Stain is actually a help to the skilled killers right now.

As to why I voted Dead Hard, because the perk is too good and hopefully it'll give me the push I need to stop using it.