Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

twins: stuck in "swap stun" permanently as Charlotte

mibbs
mibbs Member Posts: 17

On coal tower I hook a survivor, walk out of range of hook and swap to Victor. As I am pressing control to swap I see a survivor running to hook behind me. As I swap to Victor I hammer my Ctrl key to swap back asap but the prompt shows up immediately where I believe it should take a few seconds. I swap back to Charlotte and she does not go thru her stun animation, instead being stuck midstun animation (staring at the ground, moving slowly, swaying vision). I am able to swap back to Victor, who works normally, but after swapping back to Charlotte again the prompt doesn't show up anymore. After Victor's duration ends and he goes back to Charlotte my camera is freed and I can m1 attack but I cannot release Victor and I am still moving at the same speed. The survivors realize something is wrong, and one of the let's me grab out of a locker (I have to use the m1 grab as they slow leave a locker as the space bar prompt does not show). I walk over to a pallet to try and get stunned and let the survivor off, but the pallet slides off my head and the survivor remains on my shoulder. At this point I DCed to save them the frustration of a boring match.

Second strange edge case twins complete breakdown I've found, I will post any more I find as a resident Twins Liker (aka Sicko)

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

By any chance do you still have the logs of the session when the issue occurred? A few of them are saved up even if it occurred a few days ago. They can be found here and the timestamp should match the time when the game was closed after that session. Logs location: %localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs Thank you for the report.