Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What do you like the most? Old Animations vs New Animations.

ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
edited April 2022 in Polls

Animations like movements, gen animations, healing etc.

What do you like the most? Old Animations vs New Animations. 25 votes

Old Animations
24%
Xaggybm33GannTMTrickstaaaaaAurelleAyrun_Extra_Virgin 6 votes
New Animations
76%
Seiko300VolantConch1719MiriamGF60_31MrPenguinMazoobiTaigaRoboMojoMooksValikKill_Yr_Idol83TsukiYureiDoritoHeadGuiltiijesterkindBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeDogeDogeManmagicmooman 19 votes
Post edited by ItzZane_ on

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    New Animations

You mean the survivor animations for running etc right?

i still don’t get how people thought the old injured running looked better or less like ‚surv has stomach cramps‘. The new animations are definitely better, though still here and there a little bit stiff/unnatural

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845
    edited April 2022
    New Animations

The old animation frankly just looked outdated as all hell and i'm glad it's gone, i just wish they would bring back the removed transition animation for the updated movement.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

⬜️ Specific Animations

I miss the window-vaulting interrupt animation where the killer grabs the survivor's leg and pulls at them while they cling to the window ledge for dear life.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Old Animations

Maybe it's just because of nostalgia, but I like the old animations better. I miss being able to helicopter spin when downed.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    New Animations

I think things like injured running look worse now more than ever - but working on generators looks amazing, and walking no longer looks like you're wading in water.

I just wish they had a better idle stand animation. The 90 degree 'meercat' pose can be both hilarious and frightening at the worst of times.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Old Animations

Looks like you and I are alone in that.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    Old Animations

I miss spinning on the ground while slugged so much.