If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Artist's Power & Brutality Bloodpoints

Options

Artist does not earn brutality bloodpoints when damaging survivors with crows. Whether with a single upclose shot or a snipe, she is only awarded deviousness. This often leads to Artist players receiving less points than they should have since Brutality often cannot even get above 4,000 points in a four kill match.

Any killer really, when taking a health state from a survivor, should receive 300 brutality bloodpoints. For comparison, even Plague gets 300 points when a survivor who was puked on breaks. I think Artist and any other killer that damages survivors with their power should get brutality as well.

This seems to be a common issue with new killers. I think Pinhead, Nemesis, Trickster, and Twins all had variations of not receiving bloodpoints when damaging a survivor and should each be reviewed for their ability to gain brutality each match.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

While I agree those killers' scoring should be looked at, I think they should also just uncap the BP categories imo, for both survivor and killer. This way it doesn't matter if certain killers get more deviousness points or not and survivors are better rewarded if the killer throws and chases them for 5 gens, instead of having the lowest score after escaping because they didn't get to do gens.

(To be clear, I'm only suggesting uncapping the individual categories, not removing the 32k total cap per match.)