Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Two Perk Game

KingSiege45
KingSiege45 Member Posts: 138

Last weeks winner by no surprise at all was Dead Hard. Now I'll start including more variety. I know these are very diffrent in what they do so I'll make a situation for you. You have dh you can extend a chase you dont have ds you can be tunneled for free with no consequence to the killer.

Two Perk Game 14 votes

Dead Hard
71%
GibberishSeiko300tenoresaxCheeseAntonjaceobUlaBothSidesEnjoyerCodeDBJamnJellyDarkShadow0220 10 votes
Decisive Strike
28%
F60_31HitariDriplordDrewJCMooney 4 votes

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

To clarify, are you asking which of these two you would use as a survivor if you could only use one?

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Got it. 👍 I don’t play survivor so I won’t answer but from my killer perspective Dead Hard seems to impact my matches more than Decisive Strike. I mostly ignore Decisive Strike but there are a lot of chases where Dead Hard made the difference between a hit and a pallet or vault.

• KingSiege45
    KingSiege45 Member Posts: 138

Yea that tends to happen I won't lie I'm a survivor main but to me like I said in the description both of these can greatly impact a game d strike can cost a killer a game because at some points things can get desperate and you need to remove a survivor

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Dead Hard

Honestly when I suggested this should be the next one I had the intention of voting Decisive Strike, but then I remembered that Dead Hard would also be useful against tunneling and the only situation that Decisive Strike could get me out of that Dead Hard couldn't is if the killer immediately smacked me the second I got unhooked and the unhooker didn't have BT. But that's unrealistic and Decisive Strike is only used once per game... Yeah, I kind of feel like Dead Hard is the clear winner, even if Decisive Strike is the more powerful effect, Dead Hard is way more consistent for it's amazing value.