Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should Nurse's attacks be special attacks rather than Basic Attacks?

GrimReaperJr1232
GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690
edited April 2022 in Polls

I asked a similar question in discussions but I thought I'd put a poll on it.

Should Nurse's attacks be special attacks rather than Basic Attacks? 33 votes

Yes, they should be special attacks.
36%
RoboMojoTatariuWampiritadarkcloudlinkGannTMsizzlingmario4UlaBothSidesEnjoyerHitariDriplordDrewHanzo_Hasashi7magicmooman 12 votes
No, keep them as is.
63%
White_OwlGibberishSeiko300WalterBlackMiriamGF60_31RaptorrotastenoresaxValikChurchofPigSuzuKRgetuy45u4iuNozViktor1853shinobu149AurelleVlarianKingSiege45RMTDogeDogeMan 21 votes

Comments

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    No, keep them as is.

No reason to. The data proves she’s already in a spot of perfect balance. High level play with even skill matchup/map averages out to only 2K. And no reason to kill perk diversity. Also makes zero mechanical sense, since she’s not attacking with the blink. She does a regular attack after using the blink exclusively to move.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    No, keep them as is.

Her basic attack is essentially non-existent since who ever gets hit by a non-blinking Nurse? Making her blink attack a basic one would just reduce a lot her useful perk pool.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No, keep them as is.

Blinking is her basic attack since it's really rare to get a hit with Nurse while not blinking.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237
    No, keep them as is.

A hit with the melee weapon is a hit with the melee weapon.

• Ula
    Ula Member Posts: 276

I hear legion mains crying.

• DriplordDrew
    DriplordDrew Member Posts: 246

I said yes mainly because though I agree with the idea that if a nurse doesn't blink she wont hit but fact the the legion can have starstruck too just like her and he can use his power while you are exposed and not get any value from the hit because it does not count for starstruck. The nurse on the other hand can have starstruck hook and port to someone exposed hit them with a blink and get value. Honestly I think most player blow her out of portion because though she is good most can't play at a high level. It is the same idea as I personally find playing against the clown hard because I never see him and I forget how to loop him well. Is he really that OP? Nah does he need a nerf? Yes I hate constantly screaming (DR you too). Am I joking about nerfing these two yes.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    No, keep them as is.

Especially for on-hit perks, it's all that she has.

She has no true capability of hitting survivors outside of her blink.

Although, I would not be opposed to working into her kit some sort of special attack that can be preformed after a blink.