We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What do you guys think the date of the Entity's birthday is?

Options
Salvador578
Salvador578 Member Posts: 79

In Tome III Arcus 723, The Observer receives an Invitation to the Entities birthday party, While the Observer himself states that he thinks he's losing his mind and grip on reality, thus meaning that this could be a hallucination, I doubt this due to the invitation to the party being attached to a solid object in form of a bottle of alcohol. In the ending sentence of the memory the Observer also quotes he believes it could a prank, but I don't see how another survivor or killer could have access to the Observer's tower, meaning the Entity itself must have put that invitation at the Observer's door, While it could've possibly been a sick joke by the Entity to let the Observer know it was close to getting him and that he should count his days, Hypothetically for a moment lets imagine the Entity was seriously inviting him to his birthday party, What would seriously make sense to be the date of it's birthday?

Comments

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

The beginning of time ig

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,985
    Options

I dont think the Entity is coming for the Observer, rather it's toying with him.

The Entity does understand human things in it's own, weird ways. For all we know it's birthday could simply be celebrating something else.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,176
    edited April 2022
    Options

I guess June 14th is possible.

while it’s not really lore related as it’s just the date of DbDs release, there is an in-game event happening at the time.

otherwise the Entity’s birthday could also have been around the Blight (Halloween) if it is in any way related to the Pustula flowers etc.

edit: just realized the Entity inviting the Observer to its birthday could just be another hint for the Observer going to be a playable character (either Killer or survivor or both) for the anniversary chapter!

• Salvador578
    Salvador578 Member Posts: 79
    Options

The Entity is actually a lot smarter and cunning than people think, it has it's own sick sense of humor like how it fused the soul of Azarov into The Wraith's weapon and when it took Freddy, it made Freddy feel like how he treated his victims in the dreamland in the transitional period between the real world and the realm of the entity. I suppose this toying of it's victims and it's tendency to take forms like the Jigsaw doll and Felix's father are why people compare The Entity to IT so much.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,222
    Options

The Entity existed before the creation of our current calendar, so even if it has one, we’ll never know when it is.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Where did you get that part about Azarov? From what I know it was just a fan theory.