Nemesis Perk - Base-kit?

Certainly not the oblivious part but I dislike that every Obsession build feels a tremendous need for Nemesis. Even more so than Hex builds feel a need for Hex: Undying. I really do not want to run Gen Slowdown builds for my Killers. They are boring for me and my survivors. So, please give me more leeway to push for far more interesting trials by allowing a base-kit way to pick a new obsession.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Stbfl

• IWFreak
    IWFreak Member Posts: 252

I personally like how Obsession works now. It also depends on what kind of Obsession builds you make? Since STBFL and Remember Me or basically opposites...

You do not want Nemesis and STBFL in the same build. You could say you want Nemesis combined with Play With Your Food. But there aren't many killers that can utilise it well. Best I can think of are Ms Piggy, Legion and Wraith.

I really hoped Bubba Train was still a thing...

• dinomazing
    dinomazing Member Posts: 119

idk, I feel like if you're wanting to create a thematic build around anything, then you should have to dedicate the perk slots to do it.

This would be like someone arguing that flip flop should be base kit because they want more value out of a slug build without having to up another perk slot for it.

If you want to play with an obsession build, then just go for it and have fun.