Clown Disorientation is just stupid ?

maybe the clown is weaker than other killers but when you can't see where you're going at times when you've been hit by a bottle what's the point ?

slow down yes but not being able to see anything ? such a boring killer to play against, no looping you just pre drop everything and wait to get hit by a bottle and be blinded

Comments

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 598

There used to be an add-on that would make it more blurry than it used to be but that got removed. Just be glad that is now gone.

And yup, sounds like a normal Clown game but hey! How often do you run into a Clown? These days are usually anything high tier like Nemesis or blight or nurse or something, donno.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

Because it adds it's own little twist and element to deal with

While you can't see, if you are either really paying attention or really lucky, you can still run loops and do stuff while your vision is all fuzzy. It's basically the equivalent of being flashlight blinded as a killer but still hitting a survivor while blind because you predicted their movement and/or got really lucky.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

I love getting druged by a Clown it's so fun

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

its funny because I personally only started noticing some motion sickness after they added a crosshair to your screen when you get drugged to help prevent motion sickness haha.

i never play against clown so idk if ive gotten used to it or not

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited April 2022

Yeah they do need to fix this. I remember they reduced doctor’s static effects to help accessibility so there should be a similar thing for clown. Maybe an option that changes it to darken your screen and have a gas border similar to plague?

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,442

If its an option it might as well be default since everyone will use it to get the advantage of vision, that being said they nerfed clown not to long ago, so they can do it again, hes already a joke so imo that change won't make him worse than he already is.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

This killer has already lost so much.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    edited April 2022

Lmao Humans are animals, we just need movement. It does all but nothing.

• neb
    neb Member Posts: 790

I hope you get more blights and nurses <3

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I personally prefer playing against killers that have unique effects that force me as a survivor to adapt. No offense intended to any glorious survivor mains that are the cream of the crop of this wonderful community, but the game is kind of bland as a survivor, so I enjoy engaging with different mechanics. Chainhunt and reverse bear traps are my personal favorites, but Clown bottles help up the intensity as well.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
  • EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Clowns need 0 nerds and a few buffs.

I dont know if you have ever been in smoke that thick but it's quite hard to see and the visuals in this game are very generous in comparison..

I feel you're just mad you lost to a clown, it happens

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

He hasn’t lost too much besides his exhaustion add on (deserved) flask of bleach (unnecessary but barely noticeable) and pinky finger (deserved). Otherwise he’s been buffed

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

That's part of Clown's power, he doesn't need any nerfs.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

Clown would've been played more if they did something more interesting with his power. Added a yellow mini speed gas. El lamo.

...we have Boon Dark Theory.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

I'm fine with such nerf if it makes people feeling sick and stuff. But first they need to buff Clown in other ways. I don't understand the "rework" since he needed buffs but got a very tiny buff when needed something like we see in Legion soon.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893
    1. Clown does not need a nerf, ffs
    2. His bottles are an intoxicant. Disorientation is the point, and it's fine