Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What if Jeff The Killer was in dbd but BHVR had full creative liberty?

FilthyLegionMain
FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

They could remove the edginess of the original and make something truly great out of him thanks to the creative team. Also be sure to look at the fourth option if you have a specific opinion.

What if Jeff The Killer was in dbd but BHVR had full creative liberty? 19 votes

Sure.
21%
OnryosTapeRentalspizzaduffyhp90tenoresaxshinobu149 4 votes
No thanks.
63%
GibberishSeiko300F60_31SacrilegeGGRoboMojoMapersonBasementDwellerAnneBonnyAurelleUlaSmoeCookie_Des_Lys 12 votes
I'm not for it buuut I'm not against it.
10%
KaanaTatariu 2 votes
I'd prefer if he was just an Ultra Rare for Legion.
5%
BothSidesEnjoyer 1 vote

Comments

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    No thanks.

there's just no escaping the origins of jeff the killer, which is the ######### horror writing that is early 2010's creepypasta

• FilthyLegionMain

Look at what they did with just the ghostface mask. I'm certain that it's possible.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited April 2022
    No thanks.

Just as an overall standard I'm anti-creepypasta. As far as licensing goes there are a multitude of options that are far more interesting and provocative than any of the lazily written "scary stories" that cropped up on the internet in 2011.

In what universe would I pick that garbage over something from Stephen King???

I mean if you like that kind of thing okay, more power to you, but you couldn't tell me that it's actually a better and more viable alternative to a real license. That's just a waste of time and resources imo.

• FilthyLegionMain
    edited April 2022

Why does everyone keep ignoring the fact that BHVR would have the opportunity to put their own original spin on it like they did for many of the originals? Including a certain hybrid whom I adore very much.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Sure.

I mean they'd have to do something well for Jeff but, his origin is already as good as it is but, even if he does get considered Slender Man would have to get in before he does.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845
    No thanks.

In general, i rather just keep Creepypastas out of the game, regardless if it's an original take one or it's an existing one.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

But we already have Jeff The Killer at home: