Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DBD mobile blood points disappearing bug?

gojos
gojos Member Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello!

I've tried to contact support about this without any feedback even though i've provided photos of the problem. It happened on DBDM for IOS.

The blood market hasn't worked at all since yesterday, it says there's item collection problem but even if i switch to another network there's no change. The screenshot I provided, I just took and you may say "well look at your bloodpoints" which leads me to the next and more pressing matter.

To make matters worse, I contacted support about this without any response. And the next time i logged in, for some reason 438k of my bloodpoints just disappeared? You can check on my EXP, I haven't played all day. And the market hasn't worked so there was no way for me to use any of it?

I'm still very new to the game and I have heard that the game has a lot of bugs, but I find this one particularly weird? Especially considering the timing and lack of help from support even after I have provided photos and game ID etc etc.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

This forum does not deal with DbD Mobile - here is for the core game only. I'm afraid you have to wait for Support to be able to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.