Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Teleportation Pallet Bug

Tactrix
Tactrix Member Posts: 420

Platform: PC

Issue: I'm being chased by the killer, now I'm standing north of the pallet, the killer is behind me also north, which makes the pallet south of me and the killer. The killer comes up behind me, they swing and I drop the pallet, instead of the killer getting a hit on me and nothing happening to them, for some reason the pallet hitbox registers their swing as being further than I am, the pallet stuns them and teleports them through the pallet south of me and the pallet, making them end up on the other side of the dropped pallet. I've done this at least 3 times this patch.

Steps to reproduce: Both you and the killer must be on the side of the pallet where the killer couldn't possibly get stunned or hit by the pallet, they have to lunge into you and as they do you drop the pallet.

Occurrence: I've had this occur at least 3 times.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated