Oblivious without perks/addons?

Uramaki
Uramaki Member Posts: 10
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

So is there something I’m missing here, because I could have sworn that the oblivious status affect had to show up (icon that you have it), and you had to run a perk for it? So how am I not seeing red or hearing a heartbeat against a killer that’s running lightborn, tinkerer, discordance and agitation? Did an update happen that made this possible, or is it another bad bug? No add-ons besides one’s that make Blight run faster after each rush, so couldn’t be that! Also happened two matches prior with a Huntress, same incident, different perks (still nothing with oblivious)

UPDATE; for context no gens were being worked on, it was end game and I was trying to get the other survivor out, I was self-caring as she fully recovered! So I don’t think tinkerer would have activated? Everyone else died.

Post edited by Uramaki on

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,726
    edited April 2022

Tinkerer removes the terror radius.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

It's Tinkerer.

It removes the heartbeat and red stain.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

Tinkerer

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

There's two that could do that. One is the survivor debuff status oblivious, and the other is a killer buff status called undetectable. You'll see oblivious pop up because it affects you, but not undetectable.

• Uramaki
    Uramaki Member Posts: 10

Update; none of us were working on gens. It was two of us left, teammate was down, I was self-caring to pick ‘em up