Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rennes

Ivory_Partnaite
Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89
edited April 2022 in Creations

Rennes the Ex-Convict from Cube (1997)

Backstory

A French convict of unknown crimes (by his attitude, probably Burglaries), known to law enforcement as "The Bird of Atticus" having successfully broken out of seven prisons. Rennes is a crafty individual who uses his knowledge of sensor and imprisonment technologies to get himself out of various types of containments.

One day he woke up in a large elaborate cube. He refused to get to know any of the other 'prisoners' and openly stated he was only interested in his own survival. Rennes fashioned his boots to use as a tool activate traps in various cubes. But in one room, he could not sense any sensors, leading to his demise. Merde

Physical Description

A short French man in his early 60's with grey hair.

Picture taken by me from the movie Cube.

Picture taken by me from the movie Cube.

Teachable Perks

Rennes Teachable Perks: Escapist, Merde and Boot It make him think fast to persevere in tricky situations and escape, with or without others.

Escapist

Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. At the start of the trial, see the aura of where the hatch is going to spawn for 2/4/6 seconds.

"Yeah, I'm Harry #########' Houdini." — Rennes

Merde

If the killer swings near you in a 12 meter radius, slowly recover from the exhausted status while running for 3/6/9 seconds.

"You need to save yourself from yourselves." — Rennes

Boot It

Start the trial with 2 tokens. While not holding an item, hold the use/RMB button to take off a shoe/boot, this takes 12/10/8 seconds. When the boot is off, press use/RMB again to throw the boot. Hitting something with the boot will trigger it. Trigger Sequences Drop Pallets Open Lockers Stun the Killer Close Traps Activate Phantasm Traps

"The only reason I dragged you this far is because I need your boots." — Rennes

Comments

• Underwear_Model
    Underwear_Model Member Posts: 97

All the perks are awesome. The Hatch one "Escapist" is probably not one they'd put in. "Merde" would be good for skilled runners.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845

We technically already have escapist with hatch spawn offerings.