Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is your main and why did you pick them? Surv/Killer

I main Legion and I chose them because I like to run fast and stab. That's about it.

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    edited April 2022

My mains changed. At start, i was Freddy main. I stopped play him because rework was boring.

Now i am Nemesis main. Because it is so fun to hit survivors with tentacle. Zombies are also fun when they do something useful.

• JohnWick1654
    JohnWick1654 Member Posts: 509

I used to Main Michael, since it was the first DLC I bought,

because I liked being stealthy and occasionaly powerful, also the stalking mechanic is pretty unique in a way..

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145
    edited April 2022

Same I stop playing Freddy cause of the reworked. I went on to trickster and doc. For trickster it was the lines and doc was cause of the laugh.

• EterniquE
    EterniquE Member Posts: 31

Kate. Because <3 Kate.

Nurse. Because she the cutest.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Demogorgon and Steve because I like ST. I should really re-watch it again

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Feng Min, she is the cutest.

I barely play killers, not enjoying the role at all

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

No one. I don’t play anymore.

• xBlitzAce1989x
    xBlitzAce1989x Member Posts: 336

Killer mains: Doctor and when I feel like it, Insidious Basement Bubba. Doctor because you can easily rack up the BP even without direct hits. Bubba (specifically Insidious Basement Bubba) because it's nice to annoy SWF's knowing that they're getting a taste of their own medicine.

Survivors: It all depends. My characters are all maxed out so it's mostly based on whatever cosmetics I'm feeling.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Demogorgon and Claire/Jill are my mains

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903

Pig is my main because i bought DBD with the saw chapter in late 2019... because i liked the first Saw. I don't really have main in survivors cause i'm a killer main... but i guess, overall, Claudette would be my main (i love altruistic and healing builds, also i'm more of a self-care player than an exhaustion one).

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I don't think I have mains. I play different surv/killers most of the time.

But I always liked myers a lot.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,969

I mostly main ace and jake because their cosmetics look cool

• deKlaw_04

im surprised you don’t have Myers as your profile picture

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited April 2022

I main Dweet because he is an adorable nerd. His nervous disposition and geeky look are great. How can you not empathize with Dwight in some way. He's probably got the most realistic demeanor. Who wouldn't be nervous being thrust into the fog against these killers. We'd all be terrified. I like his back story how he is the under achiever who rose to leadership when he entered the fog.

For killer I main Mikey. I am a huge Halloween fan so there was instant attraction to playing him. He's an icon of the Horror genre. The game captures his style of sneaky, stalking, killing perfectly. I quickly came to enjoy how versatile he is with builds and play styles. There's spooky Mikey, tombstone Mikey, scream for Mikey, vault master Mikey, double stalk Mikey, super low terror radius Mikey etc. Plus he is one of the most underrated killers in the game. Too many under estimate the boogeyman, including survivors, and they usually pay for it especially when I'm playing him.

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 709

Pyramid Head/Cheryl because I really REAAAALLY love Silent Hill and it's aesthetics.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

I change my mains more often than my panties. That actually means I don't have any real mains. Too many killers that I enjoyed playing for a long time (Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Myers, Doc, Old Freddy, Twins, Old DS, Demo, Oni, Artist, Nemesis). The same goes for survivors (Dweet, Meg, Claudy, Feng Min, Kate, Jeff, Elodie, Ash, Mikaela, Fancy Nancy).

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I did for a while but changed it. I played survivor more than killer actually and I have Jill atm because I like resi.

• deKlaw_04

Sees someone with Jill as their profile picture. Very wise choice

• DriplordDrew
    DriplordDrew Member Posts: 246

Sur: Min or Elodie cause I love their look.

Killer: trickster because hot and Oni cause also hot (lol)

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,605

It's so hard to pick a survivor main when there are so many choices, and the aesthetics vary so much! But for Killer, it depends on the playstyle I am going for at the time. I really love Sadako and the gen pressure she can generate teleporting around the map, but sometimes I just want to put traps down as Trapper because catching survivors in them is very satisfying!

• PerfectlyPink
    PerfectlyPink Member Posts: 435

I love yun Jim Lee because she is a totally ######### person and her perks perfectly fit her lore.

And I love birb lady because birb

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

Pinhead because I loved hellraiser, and having a lot of pressure being spread and a lot of stalling; and nemesis because I am a big RE fan and I like big strong man (even though I wish the power concept was a little more original).

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

why don't you play anymore? what happened spirit friend

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Cheryl, cuz Silent Hill 3 was my favourite of the series.

Blight, I love killers that have alot of depth and tricks to learn, even after about a year or so of being a committed Blight main I feel like I'm still learning new things and improving every day.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Abs.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

My Killer main is Legion. I saw a friend playing as them and thought they looked fun.

My Survivor main is Zarina. She I got because her perks looked like great fun and they are. Not the most viable things in the world, but really fun.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

Oh man...

I started out with Wraith, didn't enjoy him. Then I bought Bubba - hated him.

Then I bought Hag and played her to death as my first main. Enjoyed her because of her more measured playstyle.

Later I ended up playing a fair bit of Freddy (pre-nerf), then Pyramid Head. Then I spent a while on Doctor and then Demogorgon.

Now I mostly play:

Artist - Blinding design perfection, infinite skill cap. Plus she makes funny noises.

Demogorgon - Just a wonderfully fun killer to play, interesting addons.

Plague - See Demogorgon.

Cenobite - He has his issues, but his voicing is superb and he's very satisfying to learn.

Myers - Not strong, but very comfortable. Vanity+Rabbit+M&A is likely my favorite playstyle in the game.

Hag - Still fun.

Doctor - Another very comfy killer to play.

Ghostface - Extremely challenging, really fun to sneak up on people.

Spirit - I love her mobility.

Pig - I'm a masochist.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Spirit and I are…it’s complicated. Also, I have pretty much no motivation to get back on DBD as the game is just going down hill and haven’t really had fun playing it. Recently got into Valorant and am planning to grind that out for a while.

• JeanCharpentier
    JeanCharpentier Member Posts: 370
    edited April 2022

My main was Billy but he is pretty much unplayable now that my MMR is too high with him.

Not me playing but just sharing to show how impossible the devs made it for Billy. This map layout, those windows, those impossible tiles to curve.

GG devs, smart design choices. Smartest in the video game industry indeed, it feels as good as BF2042.

More windows plz, there aren't enough in this building...

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590

Wraith when I picked up the game for obvious reasons

Then switched to Spirit; I liked the stealth aspect and the sounds were on point at the time

Then a whole bunch of nerfs and bugs happened (sound occlusion, etc), plus was going up against depip squads so put time into Nurse and now she's my main

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

My survivor main is Kate because according to Otz, she was the quietest short lady. And I was hella stealthy.

And my killer main is Nurse because she's fast, I can get go through stuff instead of getting stuck on them and I don't have to deal with looping xd

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Killer: Pig - I like trying to live the dream of Reverse Bear Trap kills

Survivor: Jake - I like his Blighted costume (but with a different pants).

• MyNameIsMud96
    MyNameIsMud96 Member Posts: 12

It's funny that you mention maining various killers. I was the same way!

When I started playing back in 2019, I didn't really main any specific killer, I just played whoever I felt like playing.

When I started playing again in 2021 I was hooked on Pyramid Head, Pig, Deathslinger, and eventually Pinhead.

I got sick of how "easy" specifically the two p-heads were to win with so I wanted to play someone that wasn't just an easy 4k snoozefest.

I was experimenting with various low-tiered killers and the one that stuck with me the most was Legion because I found out that runny stabby = fun to me.

So now I am a Legion main as of March 2022.

Pretty ironic that I'm a Legion main now, as I played some Legion games back in 2021 and I thought they sucked and rage quit playing them lol.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Legion is the worst killer right now, probably the buff will help them a little

• MyNameIsMud96
    MyNameIsMud96 Member Posts: 12

I know. I find Clown fun as well so I am just weird. Probably helps that I like to meme most matches though.

Ain't nothing more fun to me than just memeing or clownin' around lol.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I switch mains faster than my moods, but the one killer I also come back to is Legion. I love basically everything about them, and they're the killer that got me into DbD in the first place.

As for survivor, I main Ash. I like the show and the movies, plus no one plays him so I feel unique.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Survivor :

Cybil, because she's hot as hell, just the perfect woman :p

I mean, hell xD

Killer :

Hillbilly when I want to flex (curve Billy),

Ghost Face when I want to have fun,

Nurse when I want blood points.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,853

Nea, mainly because I have most perks on her. Killer is Nurse as I got sick of playing weak killers and feeling helpless and looping started to bore me senseless

• Mechanix82
    Mechanix82 Member Posts: 185

I play Nurse and Pyramid Head equally so i would say them and Jill Because i like the RE games

• kombativo
    kombativo Member Posts: 183

main nurse cause the first time I enter dbd I really liked the idea of a tp killer then left it and mained billy for a while and now I came back to nurse cause I got better whit the tp ability

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 295

I love Wraith and Clown as my main killers.

Wraith because he's really good looking in most skins and I like the 50/50 hits you can try at some loops when coming out of invisibility.

Clown is kind of a guilty pleasure which I can't really explain, I just love playing him overall and also get immersed with his Lord of the Underworld skin when using a full Hex build where I feel like a "god of curses" and have a chance to either lose terribly or massacre the whole team as soon as they break the first totem.

I also play Pyramid Head and Nemesis quite a lot cause I like the tricky hits that you can get with their power at many loops, which are otherwise pretty impossible on other killers.

As survivor I just adore Cheryl and Jill (mostly using Cheryl always) from the ones that are licensed because I like the characters in their games.

My favorite original survivors are:

Meg (she's 100% bae material imo)

Zarina (she looks really nice and her skins are good to mix)

• LunarWendigo
    LunarWendigo Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2022

So far my mains are Legion, Demo, and I go back and forth with Piggy.

Nemesis might pop up on this list in having fun learning him lol

But I play Legion the most. I use his power mainly for map info and I just really like how simple they are haha.

Survivor main is Mikaela.

• deKlaw_04
  • deKlaw_04

There’s a reason to why I bought her. She’s my 6th main. Wish they could do a remake of silent hill to see her look hot in hd lmao

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited April 2022

but call him Aloysius Devadander Abercrombie, that's long for Mud... so I've been told🤔

Nea- she’s the first survivor I ever played as

Nurse- also the first, and she floats☺️

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

Spirit, because she is the best killer ever created. :)

Felix, because he's beautiful.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Personally I bought Pyramid Head because I love the chase music ! But yeah, you can do stylish hits ahah, he sure is a very interesting killer to play !