Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Would you like Devs to aquire and add this DLC to the game in the near future? ALIEN

Krizzie
Krizzie Member Posts: 21

Alien/Xenomorph: (Survivor Ellen Ripley)

Track: The Nostromo, The Penal Colony Fury 161 or moon LV-426.

Claws as basic attack but ability to 

Power charge a tail attack that can reach further each time it is charged by landing basic hits. It can be like Nemesis’ tentacle, but coming down from above arching over the Xenomorph forwards.

The ability button would be to rush without an attack (like the serum you had for Halloween).

A passive trait of selecting this killer would be that the map would be given 5 xenomorph eggs that will slowly hatch over time. One after the other. A survivor can destroy them with a progress bar activity but the skill-checks are difficult and missing a second one hatches them instantly. When hatched, they search for survivors and jump at them to attach. If successfull, they latch on to the face causing the Blindness and Oblivious effect until the survivor removes them with, yes, yet another skill-check-bar. But this time the skill-checks are easy. When a face-hugger is attached the  killer is notified and survivors aura is  revealed until it’s removed. To be fair and make the small creatures more visible, a neon green acid ooze will come off their newly hatched bodies, seen from afar.

And the bonus kill without hook would be the legendary ”kiss of death” with its little mouth biting into a head, clean through, well, you get it.

(Survivor’s perks would enable to:

1. Fully heal only other survivors with only 8 charges from a carried med kit -”Get out alive”
  2. be able to not leave blood trails after a basic hit until a change in health state -”Suck it up”
  3. 3, 6 and 9 seconds after getting into a locker, do not get affected by the blindness effect -”Self-isolation”)

Would you like Devs to aquire and add this DLC to the game in the near future? ALIEN 12 votes

Yes, I would buy this!
91%
F60_31GlamourousLeviathanValikChurchofPigdugmanMarc_123BothSidesEnjoyerSmoeKrizzieAuspiciousTimingChiky 11 votes
No, not interested
8%
Hitari 1 vote
Maybe with changes
0%

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,535
    Yes, I would buy this!

You are asking for licenses a lot of people have been asking for a long time.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Yes, I would buy this!

Would I buy Alien with the Nostromo as the map and Ripley as the survivor? Maybe with Jonesy following her around? Sure! 😄 I'm skeptical Behavior would get the license, but hey I'd love to be proven wrong.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Yes, I would buy this!

Honestly, I'd take an alien IP regardless of how it's implemented.

I'd like to see the Alien use chitin structures to block off pallets and vaults, which can be destroyed - and have eggs be a constant harassments that survivors have to deal with passively.